Professional Development Collection: CME Opportunities
The Professional Development Collection is a collection of physical and virtual materials designed to help TUN faculty advance their teaching skills. It includes training videos, CME materials, and recordings from TUN’s IMES series.
Get CME credits for your searches in ClinicalKey. A ClinicalKey Personal Account is required to access this content. Click the "CME" tab at the top of the page to sign up or login. Click the blue information icon to view full instructions for claiming CME credit.
How to Earn CME Credits:
1. Identify a clinical question relevant to your practice.
2. Perform a search in ClinicalKey to answer your clinical question.
3. Access most relevant content
4. After reading an article, click "CME" to open the CME Credits Dashboard
5. Click "Claim Credit"
6. Credits that you are eligible to claim will appear on the screen - Use the drop down menu to choose what you gained from the article and how you apply this knowledge
7. Click "Submit"
8. Fill out the subsequent survey (required) and click "Submit" to claim your credit and print your CME certificate
Get CME credits for reading articles in UpToDate. After creating and logging into a personal UpToDate account, click on the "CME" tab at the top of the page to get more information about obtaining credits.