The Jay Sexter Library has Exam Master, which encompasses a test bank of approximately 16,000 questions designed to help you prepare for your board examinations. With this resource, you can take practice tests using questions in areas you choose to study or can take practice tests assigned to you by your professors.
DO students have been preregistered. You should have received an email message with your username and password. If you have not received a message, contact Jason Fetty, Reference and Instruction Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 777-1741.
AccessMedicine currently has two test-prep resources to help you prepare for your exams. The Self-Assessment tab will lead to subject-specific question banks based on texts found in the database. The Cases tab has over 100 practice case files.
To use the questions under the Self-Assessment tab, you must create a personal AccessMedicine account. To do this:
1. Enter the AccessMedicine database and click the "Touro University Nevada" button in the upper right
2. In the drop-down click "Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile" and set up your account
3. Log in and click the Self-Assessment tab
4. Choose a text and enter the number of practice questions you would like to take; you can combine questions from multiple titles
5. Click the button to take your test