Contact the Jay Sexter Library
Phone: (702) 777-1740
Fax: (702) 777-1743
Jay Sexter Library
Touro University Nevada
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection, with instructions for finding other electronic and print journal titles
- Ebooks - links to electronic books in the library's collection, with instructions for finding additional ebook titles
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for correctly citing sources
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus.
Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources requires the creation of a username and password. To create a username and password, you must register using the library's Remote Access Registration page.
Registration for students, faculty, and staff requires a library barcode number. Check the back of your TUN ID badge for your barcode number if you are an on-campus student. If you are a distance or online student check the bottom of your Library User Agreement for your barcode number.
If you would like step-by-step instructions for the registration process, use the library's Remote Access Registration Instructions.