Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Jay Sexter Library
Jay Sexter Library
Touro University Nevada
874 American Pacific Dr
Henderson, NV 89014
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection
- Books - links to electronic and print books in the library's collection
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for correctly citing sources
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
Remote Access to Library Resources
Touro University Nevada students, faculty, staff, and preceptors are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources and have one of three credentials, as seen below: TouroOne credentials, NYMC Library Account, or OpenAthens. Use your username and password for those accounts when prompted.
Library Search: Quickly search across the Library's collection, including databases, books, and much more...