Exam Master provides tools to study and review for board and certification examinations with over 16,000 study questions on a range of topics in health sciences including biochemistry, medical certification, clinical science, and more.
Register for an account using your TUN email.
After logging in, you can access questions by creating an exam and selecting subject areas.
AccessMedicine currently has two test-prep resources to help you prepare for your exams. The Self-Assessment tab will lead to subject-specific question banks based on texts found in the database. The Cases tab has over 100 practice case files.
To use the questions under the Self-Assessment tab, you must create a personal AccessMedicine account. To do this:
1. Enter the AccessMedicine database and click the "Touro University Nevada" button in the upper right
2. In the drop-down click "Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile" and set up your account
3. Log in and click the Self-Assessment tab
4. Choose a text and enter the number of practice questions you would like to take; you can combine questions from multiple titles
5. Click the button to take your test