Library faculty and staff are available Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and on Friday, from 7:30 am 3:00 pm.
Megan De Armond, MSLIS
Jason Fetty, MLIS
Faye Mazzia, MLIS
Welcome to the Medical Health Sciences Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection, with instructions for finding other electronic and print journal titles
- Books - electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library, including lists of required and recommended texts for MHS classes
- Test Prep - board review books (print and ebooks), flashcards, and models
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for correctly citing sources
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library