Contact the Jay Sexter Library
Phone: (702) 777-1740
Fax: (702) 777-1743
Jay Sexter Library
Touro University Nevada
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
Welcome to the Medical Health Sciences Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection, with instructions for finding other electronic and print journal titles
- Books - electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library, including lists of required and recommended texts for MHS classes
- Test Prep - board review books (print and ebooks), flashcards, and models
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for correctly citing sources
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus.
Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources requires the creation of a username and password. To create a username and password, you must register using the library's Remote Access Registration page.
Registration for students, faculty, and staff requires a library barcode number. Check the back of your TUN ID badge for your barcode number if you are an on-campus student. Check the bottom of your Library User Agreement if you are a distance or online student.
If you would like step-by-step instructions for the registration process, use the library's Remote Access Registration Instructions.