Library faculty and staff are available Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am 3:00 pm.
Jason Fetty, MLIS, AHIP
Faye Mazzia, MLIS
Joanne Muellenbach, MLS, D-AHIP
Megan De Armond, MSLIS
Welcome to the Nursing Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection
- Books - electronic and print books available from the Library, including lists of texts for nursing classes
- Writing & Citing - resources and tools for correctly citing your sources
- Mobile Apps - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus.
Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources requires the creation of a username and password. To create a username and password, you must register using the library's Remote Access Registration page.
Registration for students, faculty, and staff requires a library barcode number. Check the back of your TUN ID badge for your barcode number if you are an on-campus student. If you are a distance or online student check the bottom of your Library User Agreement for your barcode number.