Welcome to the Occupational Therapy Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Journals - links to journals in the library's collection, with instructions for finding other electronic and print journal titles
- Books - electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library, including lists of required and recommended texts for OT classes
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for correctly citing sources
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus. Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources uses your TouroOne credentials to authenticate you. Use your TouroOne username and password when prompted.
Library Search: Quickly search across the Library's collection, including databases, books, and much more...