Welcome to the Physician Assistant Subject Guide!
- Library Databases contain abstracts, articles, conference proceedings, patents, videos, and more.
- Use the Subject and Type filters to find databases relating to your program, or specifically for ebooks, evidence-based medicine, multimedia, and more.
Library e-resources are available on and off campus. Touro students, faculty, and staff will sign in with TouroOne credentials. Preceptors, residents, and adjunct faculty (who do not have a T number or Touro email address) will sign in with OpenAthens.
There are several ways to search for ebooks:
1. Library Search
- Enter title, author, keyword, subject or ISBN in Library Search, use filters to limit results to books and ebooks
2. Library Catalog
- Go to Library Catalog, search by title, author, ISBN, or Call Number
3. eBook Databases
- On the Library Databases page, find "Database Types" and select "Ebooks"