Contact the Jay Sexter Library
Phone: (702) 777-1740
Fax: (702) 777-1743
Jay Sexter Library
Touro University Nevada
874 American Pacific Drive
Henderson, NV 89014
Welcome to the Clinical Medicine Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Books - recommended texts for your clerkships and lists of additional electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Board Review - board review books and ebooks
- Differential Diagnosis - books, ebooks, and electronic tools to help with making differential diagnoses
- Step 2 Board Review - our entire list of USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 board review books
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for citing your sources
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus.
Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources requires the creation of a username and password. To create a username and password, you must register using the library's Remote Access Registration page.
Registration for students, faculty, and staff requires a library barcode number. Check the back of your TUN ID badge for your barcode number if you are an on-campus student. If you are a distance or online student check the bottom of your Library User Agreement for your barcode number.
If you would like step-by-step instructions for the registration process, use the library's Remote Access Registration Instructions.