Library faculty and staff are available Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and on Friday, from 7:30 am 3:00 pm.
Megan De Armond, MSLIS
Jason Fetty, MLIS
Faye Mazzia, MLIS
Welcome to the Clinical Medicine Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Books - recommended texts for your clerkships and lists of additional electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Board Review - board review books and ebooks
- Differential Diagnosis - books, ebooks, and electronic tools to help with making differential diagnoses
- Step 2 Board Review - our entire list of USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 board review books
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for citing your sources
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library