Library faculty and staff are available Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, and on Friday, from 7:30 am 3:00 pm.
Joanne Muellenbach, MLS, D-AHIP
Megan De Armond, MSLIS
Jason Fetty, MLIS
Faye Mazzia, MLIS
Welcome to the Clinical Medicine Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Books - recommended texts for your clerkships and lists of additional electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Board Review - board review books and ebooks
- Differential Diagnosis - books, ebooks, and electronic tools to help with making differential diagnoses
- Step 2 Board Review - our entire list of USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 board review books
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for citing your sources
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
If you are a Touro University Nevada student, faculty, or staff member, you are permitted to use the Jay Sexter Library's resources both on and off-campus.
Remote (off-campus) access to the library's resources requires the creation of a username and password. To create a username and password, you must register using the library's Remote Access Registration page.
Registration for students, faculty, and staff requires a library barcode number. Check the back of your TUN ID badge for your barcode number if you are an on-campus student. If you are a distance or online student check the bottom of your Library User Agreement for your barcode number.