Jay Sexter Library
Touro University Nevada
874 American Pacific Dr
Henderson, NV 89014
Welcome to the Clinical Medicine Subject Guide!
Included in this guide, you will find the following resources:
- Books - recommended texts for your clerkships and lists of additional electronic and print books available from the Jay Sexter Library
- Databases - subscription databases for finding articles and other materials
- Board Review - board review books and ebooks
- Differential Diagnosis - books, ebooks, and electronic tools to help with making differential diagnoses
- Step 2 Board Review - our entire list of USMLE/COMLEX Step 2 board review books
- Mobile Resources - mobile resources, including mobile websites and apps
- Writing & Citing - writing resources and tools for citing your sources
- Library Help - helpful tools for using the library
Library e-resources are available on and off campus. Touro students, faculty, and staff will sign in with TouroOne credentials. Preceptors, residents, and adjunct faculty (who do not have a T number or Touro email address) will sign in with OpenAthens.