Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I access library resources remotely?
How can I get help when I can't log into my TouroOne account?
The Library Collection
How do I find a book in the library collection?
- Use the Library Search box for title and/or author searches to find a specific book.
- Use the Library Databases to browse a subject or concept. Consult our research guides for the best databases to search or ask a librarian for guidance.
How do I find an article in the library collection?
- Use the Library Search box on the Library Homepage, and search by article title and/or author.
- Use the DOI or PMID search function on the Library Homepage, if those identifiers are available.
- Use the Journals page to browse through a journal if you don't have any of the above information.
- Use the Library Databases if you don't have a specific article in mind. Consult our research guides for the best databases to search or ask a librarian for guidance.
How do I find anatomy videos?
How do I find information on a research topic?
How do I get personal help in researching a topic?
Does the university have citation management software available?
How do I request an article or book chapter not in the library collection?
PMID and DOI Search
There are three ways you can search for an article using only the PMID or DOI number:
Journals: Under QuickLinks, the Journals page contains a search box that allows you to search for articles by PMID or DOI.
Library Search: You can also enter the PMID or DOI in the Library Search bar on the library’s homepage. Please note that if you do not find the article you are looking for, check the ‘Add results beyond your library’s collection’ box just above the results.
DOI/PMID LOOKUP: You can also enter the PMID or DOI in the DOI/PMID LOOKUP search box in the library’s homepage.